I have uploaded a vastly-compressed version of the video. It is well worth a few minutes of viewing!
If you are interested in getting a higher res copy drop me a comment, and I will point you towards the people who made it.
Feedback from the project thus far looks good. I quote from the project manager:
The experience of the project as it is emerging is that
- it is hugely popular with learners
- tutors are beginning to trust it to the extent that they are abandoning paper based materials in its favour (assessment)
- it is entirely suitable for the small chunks of time tutors have to operate within in the hospital cleaning industry
- contextualised and generic sfl and vocational materials have been developed for use at all stages of learning, from engagement through initial assessment, delivery, drill and practice, to practice assessment and preparation for national tests - and this is important so that mlearning can be introduced and continue to be used within the working environment (and as part of a blend of materials).
- the specific sectors of the transport and cleaning industries have a clear strategic use for this technology. There is a good fit with national strategies for upskilling staff.
- Partners are having no trouble engaging employers - they really see the benefits