Friday, September 24

Sending text messages during sex … really?

I get a constant flood of statistics reminding me how many mobile users there are in the world, but despite that, every now and again something pops up that makes me say … “what!”

Have a look at this infographic from CellPhones.org pulling together a range of stats about SMS usage in the US.

Text Messaging

 

Any surprises?

1: that an average teen sends 3000 messages a month!

texting_1

That one I get … and am making a mental note to update my teen’s phone contract

 

2: that between 6 – 10% of interviewees thought it was OK to text while making love!

texting_2

Doh … sorry. That one I just don’t get at all. Maybe I really am still a digital immigrant after all!

 

Handy list of references at the bottom of the graphic

No comments:

Related (possibly!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails