Friday, September 24

Sending text messages during sex … really?

I get a constant flood of statistics reminding me how many mobile users there are in the world, but despite that, every now and again something pops up that makes me say … “what!”

Have a look at this infographic from CellPhones.org pulling together a range of stats about SMS usage in the US.

Text Messaging

 

Any surprises?

1: that an average teen sends 3000 messages a month!

texting_1

That one I get … and am making a mental note to update my teen’s phone contract

 

2: that between 6 – 10% of interviewees thought it was OK to text while making love!

texting_2

Doh … sorry. That one I just don’t get at all. Maybe I really am still a digital immigrant after all!

 

Handy list of references at the bottom of the graphic

1 comment:

Adit said...

Nowadays SMS marketing is trending for sales and Productivity. Business marketing may help you to increase sales and productivity. Moreover, this may help you to grow your bonding and relationship with your customers.

Related (possibly!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails